LÁNYBEAU M-LAB Derma Bamboo Glow Boost Mask
– The bamboo fiber mask increases absorbency and has adhesion on the skin with a soft feeling.
– Using nutrient fermentation technology to promote better penetration into the skin, while reducing the possibility of skin irritation.
– VEGAN certified vegan – the brand’s commitment not to use ingredients of animal origin, not to test on animals during product development and production.
– Brighten and brighten skin, improve uneven skin tone.
– Moisturizes and protects the skin from environmental influences.
– Hyaluronic Acid (HA) provides water and balances moisture to the skin, keeping it soft and supple.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) stimulates natural ceramide production, brightens skin, and improves skin barrier for healthy skin.
– Green Tea Leaf Extract and Fermented Aloe Vera Extract deeply moisturize, soften, protect and nourish the skin.
– Fermented Rice Bran Extract and Fermented Fresh Turmeric Extract, containing a lot of vitamin E to help prevent the synthesis of melanin, help whiten skin, even skin tone, and help skin stretch naturally.
– Ha Chau Diep Extract, Shield Niu flower extract support to fade dark spots and prevent aging, nourish and plump skin.
– Derivatives of vitamin C, vitamin E help enhance skin whitening, anti-oxidants and protect skin against environmental influences.
– Step 1: Wash and dry your face.
– Step 2: Take the mask out of the packaging and open it.
– Step 3: Gently apply the mask to the face and adjust the mask to adhere to the skin.
– Step 4: Keep the mask for about 20-30 minutes, then slowly peel it off. Gently pat for absorption into the skin.
Use a nourishing mask 2-3 times a week or according to the specific needs of each skin type.
Cautions and storage:
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– Store in a dry place, away from high temperature and direct sunlight.
Made in Vietnam.
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.