LÁNYBEAU M-LAB Derma Bamboo Anti Acne & Oil Control Mask
– The bamboo fiber mask increases absorbency, has adhesion on the skin with a soft feeling.
– Using nutrient fermentation technology to promote better penetration into the skin, while reducing the possibility of skin irritation.
– VEGAN certified vegan – the brand’s commitment not to use ingredients of animal origin, not to test on animals during product development and production.
– Control sebum, avoid clogging pores, prevent acne.
– Moisturizes, soothes, and protects skin from environmental influences.
– Hyaluronic Acid (HA) provides water and balances moisture to the skin, keeping it soft and supple.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) stimulates natural ceramide production, brightens skin, and improves skin barriers for healthy skin.
– Green Tea Leaf Extract and Fermented Aloe Vera Extract deeply moisturize, soften, protect and nourish the skin.
– Fermented Centella Asiatica Extract, Fermented White Willow Bark Extract help soothe the skin, regenerate, and restore damage caused by acne.
– Fish Mint Extract, Air Root Extract help prevent bacteria, restore acne wounds. Moisturises and soothes skin.
– Epilobium Fleischeri Flower Extract, Argan Oil, Palm Fruit, Sesame Oil, Beta-sitosterol: Contains strong antioxidant active ingredients, vitamin F… helps control sebum, tighten pores and reduce skin irritation.
– Step 1: Wash and dry your face.
– Step 2: Take the mask out of the packaging and open it.
– Step 3: Gently apply the mask to the face and adjust the mask to adhere to the skin.
– Step 4: Keep the mask for about 20-30 minutes, then slowly peel it off. Gently pat for absorption into the skin.
– Use a nourishing mask 2-3 times a week or according to the specific needs of each skin type.
Cautions & Storage:
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– Store in a dry place, away from high temperature and direct sunlight.
Place of production: Vietnam.
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.