Pack of 8 MiungLab Premium Hydrating & Whitening Biocell Mask Sheet
– The mask embryo is naturally fermented from 100% pure fresh coconut water
– Ability to absorb nutrients 20 times more than dry weight and 10 times more than ordinary mask materials
– Soft, smooth like a second skin, hugging your face to help you move freely without being wobbly
– The ability to create a natural cooling sensation to help the skin relax and feel more comfortable when used
– 100% natural, safe, healthy vegan
– No alcohol – no preservatives – no parabens – no silicones – no sulfates – No mineral oil
– Intensively moisturizes, restores and maintains the smoothness of the skin
– Whiten skin, reduce wrinkles, fade dark spots, help skin to be even, bright and full of vitality
- Micro Hyaluronic Acid (HA +): The ability to penetrate 3 times more than normal HA helps to hydrate, maintain moisture deep in the skin, and improve skin elasticity.
- Melazero: Helps remove and block melanin within 2 weeks, whitens and reduces dark spots 2 times faster than Alpha Arbutin.
- Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide: Enhances the synthesis of hyaluronic acid in the epidermis, improves water retention, and helps to create a soft and moist feeling for the skin.
- Niacinamide: A derivative of Vitamin B3, has the ability to control sebum and stimulate the production of natural ceramide to help skin look younger and brighter.
- Beta-Glucan: Provides water deep in the skin, stimulates collagen production, increases elasticity, fights wrinkles and speeds the recovery of skin damage.
- Extracts of Avocado, Olive Leaf, Bambusa Textilis Stem, and Morus Alba Bark: Hydrate, brighten, and even skin tone, making skin look smooth and firm.
– Step 1: Cleanse and dry your face thoroughly.
– Step 2: Open the packet and take out the mask.. Detach the nonwoven before placing the bio-cellulose sheet on face and remove the white plastic afterwards.
– Step 3: Gently adjust and press the mask onto your face for close fit.
– Step 4: Relax for 20–30 minutes, then remove the mask and gently pat the essences into the skin.
Use a nourishing mask 2-3 times a week or according to the specific needs of each skin type.
Cautions & Storage:
– Do not use the mask when the skin is in a state of inflammation, swelling, blisters or pus.
– For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use and rinse thoroughly with water if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
– Store in a cool dry place, away from high temperature and direct sunlight.
Made in Vietnam.
Expiry date: 3 years from the date of manufacture.
There are no reviews yet.